Booking links are great to eliminate the back and forth of text or email. However when you have a customer that wants to book with you on the phone, it's critical to get them booked asap.
To book on behalf of your client:
Via the calendar
- Click on your Calendar by clicking here
- Click "Create" and then pick schedule appointment
Via a contact
- Find the existing contact in your CRM by clicking here. You can also find contacts anywhere they are shown in Yottled.
- Click the contact and then click "Schedule appointment"
- Select the appointment type you would like to schedule on behalf of your client. If this is a charged session, you'll need to pick a "free" offering and then send them an invoice via Yottled after you arrange the session.
- Fill out the clients email. Both you and your client will receive confirmation emails and calendar appointments.
- Yottled will only show you times that you have available on your calendar