In order to embed Yottled on Shopify, navigate to your integrations and select 'Shopify', then follow the instructions below:
- Locate your Zapier Client ID and Zapier API Key. You will need these to connect Yottled with Zapier.
- Note: You should only generate new key if you know what you are doing. Generating a new Zapier API key will break any existing Zapier integrations until they are updated with the new API Key.
2. Locate the Yottled app in the Zapier App Store.
3. Select which Trigger you'd like to create a Zap for.
4. Here you will be prompted to authenticate your Yottled account. Use the Zapier API Key and Zapier Client ID that you obtained in step 1.
That's it! Your Yottled account is now integrated with Zapier so you can begin creating Zaps. For more information, check out the Zapier documentation.