Step 1. Login to your personal page by visiting app.yottled.com or clicking here
Step 2. Access your settings in the top left of the page and click "Payments"
Step 3. Click "Connect Stripe"
Step 4. Follow the Stripe prompts. To be successful with Stripe, you'll need the following information:
- Bank account or debit card
- Business website (you can use your Yottled site!)
- Product description (as an example, online fitness instructor)
- Accept the Stripe Terms of Service
- Other information such as email, type of entity, and address
It takes about 5 to 10 minutes for Stripe to validate your Stripe account once you submit everything
Step 5. Clients can now pay you directly!
Step 6. If you still need to submit other information to Stripe, you'll see this in your Yottled account. Clicking the link will take you to Stripe to help resolve the issues.
- What information does Yottled have access to from Stripe?
- We need to have some basic information about you and your account so we know to pay you. We don't see your bank account, your birthday, SSN, or any other personal information. All we see is that you have a Stripe account connected and that someone has paid you.
- How quickly do I get paid?
- We have a helpful article that explains this in further detail here
- My client cancelled. How do refunds work?
- We'll refund the client on your behalf. Yottled will withdraw the money from your Stripe account and credit the client. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy and we encourage everyone to first try to reschedule. Check out the cancelation policy here
- How do I login to Stripe?
- Head over to stripe.com and you'll be able to see your account!
- What fees do I need to be aware of?
- Check out Yottled's pricing page for our flat fee pricing. In other words, we don't charge you a percentage or per event that you do. For one flat cost, you can host as many single and group events as you can! Our goal is to delight you and make you successful.
- We put together a list of Stripe's fees here