Stripe is a credit card processor that Yottled directly integrates with. You can read more about them directly on their site here!
Once you fill out the information requested by Stripe, Yottled automatically puts in a credit card form for you for any class or session that you charge for, nothing technical needed from you.
Integrated with Stripe:
Not Integrated with Stripe:
- Is Stripe secure?
- Yes. You have likely paid for products and services using Stripe. It's known as the "payment infrastructure for the internet". It's similar to Venmo and PayPal, just for businesses.
- Do I have to pay for Stripe?
- Stripe charges per transaction. Their fees are reviewed here.
- Can I use a different payment provider?
- Yes, we just can't put in the credit card form for you. If you would like to use PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, or something else, you will need to manually send your contacts the payment links.
- Can I use a different payment provider with Memberships?
- No. You must use Stripe in order to set up Memberships.