Create monthly memberships for your contacts, all from your phone, laptop, or desktop. You set the price, the terms, and the number of classes and private sessions. Yottled handles all of the hassle so you can look professional and run your business.
To get started, you'll need to be on our base platform. You'll also need to have a connected Stripe account in order to charge contacts, but you can start creating memberships without a connected Stripe account.
To create a Membership
- Visit the Memberships section of Yottled which can be found here
- Click "Create Plan"
- Give your plan a name
- Determine how many group events your contacts can attend. Limits can be enforced per month, per week, and unlimited options are also available
- Determine how many private appointments your contacts can attend. Limits can be enforced per month, per week, and unlimited options are also available
- Determine the monthly cost. Yottled automatically handles billing for you. When a contact signs up for your membership, Yottled will bill your contact on a recurring monthly basis until you or they cancel their membership.
- Provide a brief description and then create your plan!
- You'll be placed on your page.
- Contacts will now see the option to purchase your plan from your public page.
- Congratulations! You've just created your membership!