If you or your contacts are being asked for a code, it's likely due to one of the following scenarios:
- You or your client clicked on an old link. Be sure to check the date and time of the invitation. Out of date classes will ask for a code.
- You went directly to Google Meets.
- It's your very first time installing Google Meets on your mobile device (laptops and desktops do not require any installation).
We've included the "code" in all of our emails and you can also find it directly in the calendar invite. Most times, it's easiest to click the "Join Google Meet" on the calendar invite or in the emails.
If that doesn't work, please enter the code in the emails to join the meeting,
Google Meet requires a meeting code so it knows how to put you in touch with your contacts. looks like this:
To get started, simply look in on your calendar or email for one of the notifications or emails Yottled sent you. You'll be able to get started with the click of a button.
- Click "Join Class with Google Meet" in your email notification:
- or click "Join with Google Meet" from your calendar