Appointments are used for simple, automated scheduling. Yottled looks at your Google calendar to find out when you're available so a client can find a time that works for them. When they schedule with you, they pay your rate, both you and your client get an email confirmation, a calendar invite, and video information to connect.
Here's how appointments work:
Here's how to setup a booking link so you can facilitate appointments without the back and forth of text or email
- Click Booking links from the left hand navigation or click here
- Click "+ Create link"
- Fill out the basic information needed to get started. A more expansive admin experience will open once you have filled out the initial information.
- With the admin experience, you can:
- Change the name of title of the appointment
- Provide a custom URL
- Add a description
- Provide multiple options for duration and price
- Publish and un-publish the link
- Make public and private booking links
- Use Yottled's gallery of thousands of images to find one that represents your brand or upload your own
- Use a custom intake form that updates contacts on your CRM
- Change your availability
- Change the location of the appointment
- Request a minimum booking time prior to booking
- See a full meeting history
- Preview the booking link prior to sending it to your clients
- If you have not connected to your Google Calendar or selected your availability yet, we'll make sure we walk you through every step to make sure you're successful
- Your customers will see the below as their checkout experience (which you can also preview by clicking "Preview"). Contacts will only see time that you have available on your calendar, per your availability settings.
- Can people see what is on my calendar?
- Nope. Yottled and your contacts can only see when you have availability
- Where do I put the video link?
- You don't need to do anything with video links! Yottled automatically takes care of the video links when a client schedules time with you!
- What is the difference between a hidden vs. public appointments?
- Public: They appear on your page for everyone to see.
- Hidden: Only you as the host can see these appointments on your home page. You will need to send these appointments to people in order for people to book with them. They are generally used for "free" appointments, rebooking, etc.